Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:08 PM
Subject: [RC] Bob Marshall Saddles

Please Reply to: penny engel pengel@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking for feedback on bob marshall endurance saddles - pros and cons.  An accident last fall has left me with limited strength in my arms and the light weight of the bob marshall makes them very appealing to me.  But while most of the input I have heard has been good, I have heard enough negatives to make me hesitate.  I have ridden in a demo saddle but as they are quite different from a treed saddle I just wasn't sure if I would still like it after a hard all day ride.  I would appreciate any input anyone can offer on them....or any other light weight saddle, well suited for long hours on the trails that anyone would like to recommend.  Thanks!
Penny