[RC] Ironman GPS watch battery trouble - Laura Hayes

Amber, I too have had trouble with changing the battery.  I bought one on the way to Wolverine 100 and couldn't open the watch, so Manager Maggie's hubby took it to Wal Mart with him and bought another battery and between him and the sales clerk, could not get it to stay live....same problem you had.  Unfortunately, I did not get it back before I left the ride, so it is still I Michigan, dead, I suppose!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741