Re: [RC] cost of rides - BeckeG

They also don't pay vets or DNR fees.  Just to have my ride next weekend in Michigan, with port-a-potties, vets DNR fees and sanitarian fees, I have a cost factor already of over $2,000.  I am expecting about 50 riders.  Add to that AERC fees, UMECRA fees and GLDRA fees.  I would love to have only 100 riders!!  Then we can add ribbons for completion in addition to the prizes and maybe apples and carrots for the horses during the ride!!

Becke
Manager Tin Cup Springs Ride

Michigan
Sept. 17-18