[RC] Conditioning trails in the Tulsa, OK, area... - Susan, Princess of Pink

You want conditioning trails?  Come to OKLAHOMA!  We've got anything you could want!  Within a hour to a two-hour drive from the Tulsa area, there are endurance trails at Okmulgee (home of the Cougar Prowl and Movin' On Up), Chandler (home of Bell Cow Boogie), Lake Oolagah (home of Indian Territory), Zink Ranch (home of Ride Zink Ranch), Seminole (home of Seminole Stomp), Zeb (home of Cherokee Challenge) and Chelsea (home of Season Finale).  A little farther south of Tulsa, within a three to four-hour drive, is the Outchitaw National Forest(home of Winding Stair) and Pottawatomie Wildlife Management Area (home of Midnight Madness).  Additionally, there are excellent conditioning trails all around Tulsa (that Diane mentioned) plus more a Lake Eufaula, Robbers Cave, Jean Pierre Choteau trails (a FUN trail from Lock and Dam #11 to Ft Gibson), trails around Stillwater, OK, where the OSU students ride, trails in the OK City area and numerous others.

There are nearly 100 endurance riders in Oklahoma.  Please feel free to contact me at glenn218@xxxxxxxxx and I can put you in contact with any of them.

Diane said:

Nearby we have several nice places to train, Turkey Mountain if you want some serious hills (well after FL they are) or Walnut Creek, Lake Carl Blackwell, the Chandler area. I don't know
if there is anyone other than me close by but I'd be thrilled to have a riding partner!

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)