[RC] Call me Clueless - Sky Ranch

Ok, guys, here's another newbie question!  BTW, Laura Hayes stole my subject line, "Riding Clueless."  I still have my training wheels on, but when I do my first 50 I'll definitely be 'riding clueless.'

So, here goes:
On a 50 mile ride, I don't have to have a crew, as long as I have a 'bag' of stuff to give to the ride manager (or other hapless victim) to carry to the vet check for me?  I don't need much - but it would be nice to have some treats/feed for my horse.  And ... here's another dumb question - sorry - but do these rides provide water for the horses at the vet and/or other stops?

Thanks -
Carla Richardson