[RC] beer to horses - Cyndee Pryor

I'm of Irish blood and have a horse that absolutely loves beer.  I asked a few vets if I should let him have beer according to his age or his weight.  The vets seem to be in some disagreement to this - some say weight and some say age as the horse is now seven.   If we go by weight, he gets three cases, but if we go by age, he only gets a couple of sips.  He of course thinks we should go by weight, I can only afford to go by weight.
Cyndee Pryor