Re: [RC] Clippers - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   Clippers
I agree with Lynette. I too am a pet groomer and although I have not used Laube clippers b4 I have observed others get really frustrated with them. I use Andis and I love them. I have body clipped my horse with the Andis AGR rechargeable clipper. One of the really nice things about Andis is you can throw them on the concrete, pick them up, and they keep on running. My horse flipped my clippers out of my hand. They flew over the fence and landed in a pile of dry cow poop. I picked them off and they kept on running. Oster clippers tend to shatter if you drop them and they have so many parts that need maintenance. Andis clippers have only 3 parts that need replacing every now and then and they are really easy to do. Buy the AG, AGC, or AGR series clippers.

Linda