[RC] Movin On UP - firedancefarms

Hi All,
Movin On Up 50, the first of the fall rides in the CT region, is in two weeks!  The weather is cooling off, and it will be lots of fun!  We have several first time 50s, so if anyone would like to be a mentor for them (at least for the first loop) please let me know.

Also, do not send pre-entries; just email me closer to ride time and let me know you are coming!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms