[RC] Another OF Express Lite question - Cynthia Eyler

I love my Snugpax Unipack for the cantle of my SportSaddle, but it won't work on the OF Express Lite I just bought.  The problem is that, while the saddle has a western/endurance type cantle, it has English-style rigging.  No way do I want to put those side straps around my billets where they attach to the in-skirt rigging.

I'd like a substantial cantle pack for first aid supplies, EZ boots, water bottles, etc.  But I don't want anything that's going to bounce.

Any suggestions?

Cindy