[RC] the cost to riders - Ed Kilpatrick

there are some odd things going on with fuel prices, for sure.   in our town, there are four convenience stores/gas stations.  one ran out of gas,  one had only premium.  the other two are right across the street from each other.  at one place, prices are unchanged from last week,  2.69, 2.79, and 2.89 for regular, midgrade, and premium, diesel at 2.79.   right across the street,  3.29, 3.39, and 3.49 for the different grades of gasoline.   folks lining up at both stations.
we cancelled a horseback riding/camping trip this weekend because of fuel costs/availability.
dont know at this point if my endurance ride schedule will be affected this fall or not, but it sure is a possibility.            cowboy ed