Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] The cost to riders

Ya know what chaps MY hide? Yesterday AM gas was 3.19 a gallon across the road. When we came home from dinner at 10PM it was $3.29. We weren't home to see it , but to our knowledge, there were no tankers bringing in new, more expensive fuel any of the MANY times gas has gone up - ever. So...as for feeling sorry for the poor station owners? Not me. The SAME gas is in the tanks there, and yet the price skyrockets. What a racket.