[RC] Another Cowboy story - Bruce Weary

Another weak attempt at humor here on RC to help elevate spirits in light of the Katrina aftermath:
Bob, a 50-ish New Yorker, makes it big in the stock market, and decides to retire and move to Montana. He buys himself a huge ranch there, and relocates, greatly anticipating enjoying the wide open spaces. The first six months are quite uneventful, and, well, boring. One day, as he is washing some dishes, he looks out the kitchen window to see a tiny speck on the horizon. He watches it for an hour, and soon makes out the figure of a man on a horse, heading toward him. After another two hours, the rider finally reaches Bob's ranch. "Howdy," the stranger says. "My name is Roger, and I'm your nearest neighbor. I live 40 miles that-a-way, and since you're new around here, I thought I'd ride over and welcome you to the neighborhood." "Well, thanks very much," replies Bob. It's really good to see a human being again. I haven't seen a soul out here for six months. It gets a little lonely." Roger says, "The good news is I'm throwing a party this Saturday night and wondered if you'd like to come. What do you say? " "That would be great, thanks! I'm awfully bored around here. It's a far cry from New York City!" answers Bob.
"Do you like to eat?" asks Roger. "I love to eat!" says Bob. "Well," Roger goes on, "There will be a huge buffet--all you can eat. Do you like to drink?" "Yeah, I throw back a few cold ones every now and then," answers Bob. Roger continues, "There'll be an open bar--all you can drink. Can you dance? "It's been years, but yeah, I can still kick up my heels. That sounds fun!" says Bob. Roger adds," There will be a live band playin' all night. I have to warn you though, after all the eatin' and drinkin' and dancin', sometimes a fight or two will break out." Bob replies, "I'm okay with that, I used to box in the Army. I can take care of myself."
Then Roger lowers his voice, gets a grin on his face and says " Sometimes, later in the night, there's even some huggin' and kissin' goin on." "Great! As I said, it's been awfully lonesome here. That would be a welcome experience! What time should I be there? "Oh, round 7:00, I suppose, answers Roger. Bob asks" What should I wear?" "Anything you like" replies Roger. "It's just gonna be the two of us!"