Re: [RC] Revenge of the Bras! - Sky Ranch

Bruce would love to be the judge of that class!
----- Original Message -----
From: apleg8'n
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Revenge of the Bras!

Heidi, you are so weird! You should  read what I am getting here from TROTTIN horse riders! Dang carnage in the saddle it is. Ain't nothing to do with trottin or racking, it is boobs a bouncing, no discriminating on this subject.

In fact I gauge the smoothness of my gaited horses by the "Boobometer" test. If I can ride them braless the price goes way up ;~))

Forget that stupid Champagne glass gig, I always say get some well endowed women in a class and see whose boobs bounce the least and let them be the Blue Ribbon winner.
amber