Re: [RC] Revenge of the Bras! - apleg8'n

Now here is a man that thinks beyond the norm! Good idear Jim! Maybe you could design a bounceless bra for us? You wouldn't believe the stories I am getting here. I am in pain just reading some of them. So you can come up with a bandage for your horses eyeball but nobody can come up with a bra to alleviate our sore boobs? What the hell far??

If you think that eyeball protrudes what do you think those two masses of flesh on our chest are doing at speeds for distance? And from what I am reading it ain't just us buxom gals, the beebies on a breadboard have it tough too. Sigh, they can put a man on the moon but can't make a decent bra? Not all of us are into Victoria's Secret dang it.
amber

Hmmm...well, don't throw them away.  One of the interesting things I learned
in Large Animal Rescue was another use for a bra.  It makes a GREAT bandage
for a horse's eye. The problem is that the horse's eye protrudes and if you
need protection, it's difficult to get a bandage to stay on without pressure
on the eye.

HOWEVER...if you cut out the cup on the good eye side, fasten the back strap
under his chin, then put the shoulder straps over his ears with a string
between them, you have a natural "pocket" there for the bandage.

I think Sunny wears a "B" cup. <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic