[RC] The Bra Thing - Bruce Weary DC

Okay, it looks like I'm the only man who's willing to come forward and give the male perspective on this whole bra issue. You see, women look at the bra as an item of supportive clothing, born of necessity due to the uniqueness of the female anatomy.
We men, however, have long viewed the bra as an adversary. Ever since 4th grade, when we first caught a glimpse of one (In my case, it was when my teacher, Miss Elstermeier dropped an eraser) we have recognised that for us, the bra represents something else entirely. It is actually seen as the first line of defense against our goofy, testosterone-driven male strategizing to "go where no man has gone before.............or even recently." To us, the bra is much like the barbed wire around Fort Knox. We want what's inside, but we're not sure we can get there without getting shot down, or at least getting in trouble for trying. So, like any good covert operation, we go into training to increase our chances of success. The goal is to be able to open one with one hand, in the dark, without alerting the enemy, by age 18. Not an easy task. I entered the Special Forces program, and was qualified by age 16.
And let's talk about all those clips and wires and such! Some of them are so sturdy, they don't even look like bras. They look like the wearer is expecting an assassination attempt! What's wrong with a little velcro? I thought velcro would be an excellent solution for men with disabilities. Oh sure, ramps and special bathrooms for wheelchair bound folks, but no velcro. Where are this country's priorities?
And so, ladies. Feel free to re-design with more comfort and support in mind. Just remember that us men are basically weak little creatures that don't really want to have to work too hard for that which we covet. On behalf of mankind, I thank you. Bruce Weary