Re: [RC] Magnesium for spooky horse? Heidi or Dr. Garlinghouse? - Sisu West Ranch

"....I and others are  finding the grain hypps up our horses..."

This is some of the missing data in Mr. Ivers posts about not using fat, and increasing calories with grain for a performance horse.

Neither he,  the TB racing industry or the Arabian Endurance Barns, really care if a horse is hyped up and hard to handle.  Many N. American endurance riders do.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875