RE: [RC] ?? Scratches - Krista Berner

I'm not sure what the others may have discussed before, but there is a crema out there that is excellent for all types of scratches/cuts.  It is used extensively in wildlife rehabilitation, which is something I am involved in.  It's called CEH cream/ointment.  It should be used after cleaning up the wounds, applied up to 3 times/day.  You can order it online at www.homeopathyworks.com

Krista Berner