[RC] ? won't believe it - smuncy

   It really saddened / angered me,  to think someone would do such, -  ' torch'  a  horses' tail;  but have read of cases where "people" ( and I use that term loosely)  will torture / mutilate ; a black or white animal, about  the time of Holloween. Since  a couple of cases, couple years ago, I  have considered keeping my horses away from street / highway that night.  But in any case,  those girls don't deserve to be in jail  --- They should be thrown UNDER the jail.!  Too bad we do not have real laws / means to deal with such. Whether it be with animal cruelity or to another person. Can you say 'real' retribution. Stephanie M