[RC] [RC] Dixie Midnight ,Equalizer Pad and Treeless Saddle - sandy rovane - dixie midnight

Could I get RC experiences with this combination. Some say the DM should be on top of the EQ pad. Others say under. Another opinion says if you put the pad under the EQ pad on a treeless it will pull the hair off the horses back.

sandy rovane

How 'bout the answer from the Dixie Midnight guy his very own self?

Here 'tis:

The Genuine Orginal Dixie Midnight No-Sweat vent pad is specifically designed to be placed between the horse and the (whatever-you-use) saddle pad. That way your saddle pad stays nice and clean and dry, and your horse's back stays cooler.

That's what the No-Sweat vent pad is guaranteed to do, no matter how hard you ride, for as long as you own it, or your money back.

The "Enclosed Instructions", which accompany every No-Sweat vent pad, also specifically address where the No-Sweat is to be placed upon the horse's back. That would be between the horse's back and your saddle pad.

There is absolutely no advantage whatsoever to the horse, nor to the rider, by placing the No-Sweat between the saddle and the saddle pad.

Whole large bunches of riders use their No-Sweat vent pads, quite successfully, with Skito saddle pads -- all over the world. I have never, in over 15 years of making the No-Sweat, heard of a No-Sweat vent pad pulling the hairs off a horse's back. And, you'd think I would, wouldn't you??

Unequivocably -- no, the No-Sweat won't pull your horse's hairs out while it's under your Skito pad.

Hope that answered your question! http://www.dixiemidnight.com for more on the No-Sweat.

(No offense to ANYone, but I can't help but wonder where people come up with this stuff.)

Karl
Dixie Midnight
No-Sweat vent pads
http://www.dixiemidnight.com