Re: [RC] you won't believe it - Agilbxr

unfortunatly, they are everywhere too.? I am sitting at my computer with my 6 year old lab/chow/greyhound mix Grizz laying here next to me.? He's one?of the most intelligent dogs I've ever had, and very much a momma's boy.? Unfortunatly, he had a lovely beginning to his life.? When I found him at 5 weeks old, someone had poured battery acid on his face, then left him to die.? I picked up a 4 pound, 5 week old puppy out of the middle of the road, thinking he had the worst case of mange I'd?ever seen.? The vet thought it was burns,?so I went inquiring in my neighborhood.? Seems the neighborhood kids were having?"fun" about 4 or 5?days before I picked up Grizz?in the road.? He's the only one of the litter that survived. Our local humane society wouldn't do anything, there was no proof. (except of course,?Grizz....)
?
Grizz will never be friendly towards strangers, but he is extremely well trained and will allow almost anything if I say so.? He does agility and obedience and?would have titles if his?handler (i.e. me) wasn't such a dunce. At the?moment he is staring at me, wagging his tail, and grrring (he talks) cause it's?6:17pm and dinner is 17 minutes late. I must go feed the dogs now....? (oh, and to make it endurance related...Grizz is my endurance riding buddy.? He'll go longer and farther than my horse any day....and I never have to worry about him bothering anyone else, he doesn't like them, and he stays away from them)
?
Juli and the (whole) crew
Alpine (my tummy hurt today, mom had to call the vet and give me a shot.? She says I?had gas....)
Spot (glad it wasn't?me....)
Molly CGC-11 yr old lab/pit mix, well established couch potato
Grizz-6 yr old tall black skinny dog
Casey-9 month old Boxer puppy monster in training
and gone, but never forgotten
U-CD Shady Lady CGC-the little brown dog
Ch. Corey?NA,?NAJ, AD,?CD, CGC-boxer who thought he was a gerbil
Ch. Oliver CD-little brown shih?tzu?