[RC] [RC] question on hauling a single horse in a stock trailer w/ no - Sherman

I've hauled several times in a 2 horse slant (sort of like a wide stock trlr), not using the divider, but when I do that, I do not tie. I would think you could do the same with the stock trailer when you only have one horse. I found the horses like to move around lots, and mostly like to ride backwards.

Kathy