Re: [RC] Oh, my...... - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 08/28/2005 11:48:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, karen_standefer@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Can you imagine running across one of these on your next endurance ride in Montana?

It always sounds easy in theory, but considering that mustangs are having a had time staying "wild" and the reintroduction of wolves met with much protesting I doubt too many will be thrilled about feral horses, lions and elephants entering the mix. I hate to say it and I hate to see it but we all know that very likely in our lifetime these animals will be found only in zoos and circuses. Sad.

Maria