Re: [RC] Frank - Hansonjar

Hi Dolly, I know he will appreciate hearing from you personally!  His address is 230908 Crow Road, Gering, Nebraska.  69341  His surgery went well, and post operatively he was transferred from ICU to regular orthopedic floor care. His surgeon would like to keep him in the hospital for a couple days but I don't know how long that means.  Please continue to keep him in your prayers.  Thank you.  JH