[RC] Found at Swanton Pacific, Saturday, August 20th - Barbara McCrary

There were a number of fairly valuable items left at Swanton Pacific this past weekend - some clothing, including a SP sweatshirt from about 3 years ago, small tack, a cell phone, a black quilted item (maybe a rump rug?) with pockets for heat packs.  Please contact me for their return.  I will have to charge $5 for packing and shipping each item.  Unless it is extremely important, as in the case of the cell phone, it may be later in September before I can send the items.  We're going on vacation August 31st - September 18th.  The cell phone was found in the parking lot of the Cascade VC, so it may belong to a crew person.

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"
Website: http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch/