Re: [RC] Best Hauling Girly Truck? - roxanne kopp

Dabney-

 Bought a new truck this year - didn't test the Dodge ( way too loud ) drove a Ford - that was really a TRUCK - drove rough and still loud, but I really, really liked the Chevy.  I have the 2500HD Diesel with the Allison transmission and haul a 24ft living quarter trailer.  This is my first pick up but I find it extremely easy to drive, smooth and not real loud.  Hauls great, looks good, and drives just like my old Suburban.  And XM radio rocks!!
OH, and maybe it is a regional thing but here in Kentucky horse country the closest Chevy dealer ( three miles away) has a woman in charge of their truck sales and she knows her stuff.
Good luck.
Roxanne