[RC] Best Hauling Girly Truck? - Dabney Finch

Those of you who read my Tevis story will not be surprised to learn we've decided the time has come for a new truck.  (Even Suzy hated driving that big old  stick-y shift diesel.)

What I'm looking for is a nice "girly truck," automatic, that won't use up a bunch of gas, and as small as possible while still being able to pull the hills towing the LQ.  (I wanted to get a new, smaller one of those too, but Gary says all I need are some LQ driving lessons--GRRR!)

Thanks everyone!
Dabney
7826