Re: [RC] Year 2020 - The Lampoon of Future Endurance Riding - Chris Paus

LOL.. good one!

chris

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Cyndee Pryor moonshadow@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Year 2020
The Lampoon of Future Endurance Riding
By Cyndee Pryor

Forget car-pooling. With gas prices at their current rate, and we all know where they are heading - giddy up -
we may pine for smidgens of preposterous shifts to our play. Rides would be staged closer to riders and
in many more locations where only the locals show up and don't have to travel far. With two to ten riders
showing up at many of the rides, things would have to be changed slightly.

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com