Re: [RC] Lake Orville Horse Camp - abigail Madden

It called Loafer Creek.  I think the number is on the CA state recreation area website.  I know I have it here some place, but can't find it.  I'll keep looking and e-mail when I find it.  Until then, go to the website and see if you can find it.  Have you been there?  Its a neat set-up.

abigail
Chico, CA

sandy rovane <blanketlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know the # for this horse camp.  I think it is called Ofer Creek?