[RC] Opinions needed on Elevator rides - OTTOWY

We had our first elevator ride on the Big Horn 100 this year and thought it went well.  However, we would like to gather more opinions!  Let me know what you think! It is worth it getting only completion?  Does it encourage more people to come? Let me know! We are totally in the dark here!

Patti

Ottowy  at   Aol dot com