Re: [RC] rv fires - Chris Paus

they have my sympathies. 18 months ago, my 27 foot Southwind motor home caught fire in my own pasture and burned to the ground. Man, oh Man, those things go up like a tiki torch!

Being a journalist for several decades, the only thing I could do was take pictures....the RV had a full tank of propane and nearly full tank of gas. There was no saving it or the belongings in it

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4286933631

Man do I miss that nice shower, kitchen, bathroom, air conditioning, heat, nice bed, living room... sigh...

Chris

Andrea Faustina wrote:
I have posted this story to rv.net, another group I am on, in reply to a thread about whether you can get your truck camper off in the event of a fire. I am posting it here on ridecamp and equine-l as well because I know many of us tow our horses. Some of us with a LQ trailer and some like myself with a bumperpull and a camper. I hope it will help anyone out there. It is very long if you aren't interested please delete.

I created a webshot with photos also, if interested click this link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/420777676QKDCyv

Thanks!

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com