[RC] enduring marriage - oddfarm

Stay with me. This does involve endurance.

A friend of mine was telling John and I about a marriage counseling session. The Counselor suggested to the husband to ask his wife every day for a week what he could do to make her life better. The idea being that the husband would focus more on his wife and less on himself.

My man said to me, "Why don't you ask me what you can do to make MY life easier?", to which I replied, "Because I am NOT moving out!".

A few days later after talking to John about all the rides I want to go to in my new trailer and about getting the hitch put on my truck and how I had to call the vet out for new coggins and health certificates, I could see he was getting clammy and  turning pale. So I said, "Sweetie, what can I do today to make your life easier?" to which he replied, "Shoot me."

He's so funny!

Lisa Salas, The Odd farm
It IS all about me because my helmet says so!