[RC] Buckaroo style headstall and silver bit - Carol Suggs

Hello fellow Ridecampers.  If any of you are into Buckaroo western style gear you might be interested in this:

The Mariposa Mountain Riders are administrating a drawing for a Budd Puckett, hand crafted silver curb bit which is blued steel with one large concho, followed by two smaller conchos and accent bars of silver.  The bit is mounted on an old style buckaroo headstall that is  hand tooled  in a flower and stem pattern and adorned with stainless hardware which includes ranger star conchos. The leather is stained in antique deep brown.   The Headstall was made my by husband, Bill Suggs.

This is a beautiful piece of art work to hang in your house or if you have a western bridle horse it is solid using gear as well.

Tickets are only $1.00 each.  Need not be present to win.  Winner will be announced at the Mariposa County Fair on September 4th.

Ticket requests can be made by emailing me directly.  If you would like to see photos of the headstall and bit I can email those to you by request.

Proceeds of this drawing will be donated to Evergreen Horse and Pony Project, Mariposa County  (California) for educational materials and to help cover field trip expenses.

Thanks!

Carol-Mariposa

Carol Suggs
Mariposa Financial Services