[RC] FEI ride - Jessica B

I'd just like to thank everybody for the kind replies and advice about the Anglo-Arab I'm looking at. Nothing has really been decided yet, but I'll keep you all updated on it.

Tommorrow I am leaving to go to Drayton Valley's Riverside Trails ride. I'm only competing in the LDR (it's 35 miles at this one), but the 100 mile race is an FEI one. I'm so excited to see this calibre of horses and riders. Has anybody else been to an FEI ride or competed in one?? I think this will be a good learning experience for me, hopefully I will get to talk to some of them.