[RC] house/pole building off topic - mary

We have 20 acres to build on and are thinking of starting with a pole builiding on the side of a hill.  We could live in it while we build, and rent it out afterwards.  The top floor would basically be a one bedroom house.  You would be able to drive up to  the second floor since it is on a hill.  Downstairs would be for equipment etc.   Horses would have loafing sheds. Has anyone done this?  Any suggestions? I want to be able to have the horses out in our pasture rather than cooped up while we are building the house.  Who knows maybe we will be happy living in the pole barn and can spend the money we save on going to endurance rides.-- There that makes it endurance related.

- Mary