[RC] One Rein Stops - Carol Suggs

I haven't seen Ed's directions, but you can also get directions on this technique (which iI have is mandatory for all my 4H kids to learn) by Clinton Anderson and Weaver lLathers free DVD on Horse Safety.  Go to Weaverleather.com to request your free copy.

It is a basic training tool that can be used for a lot of things, but mostly for disengaging those hind quarters!

Carol Suggs
209-742-5466 Voice
209-742-5469 Fax