Re: [RC] Since we are on the subject of water - Chris Paus

When I first got Star a zillion years ago, I thought something was the matter with him because he stopped to pee so often! I was sure he had a kidney infection or something. Vet checked him out and declared him as healthy as a horse, LOL.

chris

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I find myself the rider of the most amazing gelding....he often pees within 1/2 mile of the start of a pleasure or conditioning ride here at home, and then frequently pees again before returning home.  Total distance ridden: 7 miles at most.  I've never ridden a horse like him.  I can usually feel him needing to pee, and sure enough, a few feet farther down the trail and he stops, positions himself and lets go.  Then he contentedly gathers himself and moves down the trail.  Never ceases to amaze me.  I've ridden geldings that are miserably uncomfortable for miles before they can actually do something about it.

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com