[RC] [RC] feeling heartbeat - Sherman

Thanks for the reassurance, Jonni. Odd that I've never "felt" the heartbeat before, but maybe I was so distracted with finding it with the stethoscope, then with the HRM, that I just never gave it a chance. Fortunately, She's one of those Arabs with little or no spook in her, just an occassional "stalling out" when she detects horse eating monsters lurking on the trail. Too bad she'll probably never get to do a 50, as she absolutely hates drinking away from home..... although with this long term heat wave, she has gotten a little better during the past few weeks.

Kathy