[RC] FEI Gold - Tom Sites

If FEI Individual Gold is the epiphany. it reminds me of the young and the old bull.  The young bull says..."lets go run down and impregnate a cow.".  The old bull says.."lets walk down and impregnate them all."

There are 4 more gold medals laying on the table, i find as important as the Individual, the Team Gold.  My theory on that is 2 rabbits and 2 finishers, as the odds creep in.  Its another ball of worms to pick and field and FINISH The Team.  It is Nationalistic Pride and Honor.  There will never be another nation as dominant as the USA Team in 88 in the mountains of Va.  Individual Gold, Silver and Bronze along with Team Gold.  Let the nations of the world that host future events strive for that perfection.  And never forget, the USA ain't gonna be the laughing stock of the world forever.

Tom Sites
AERC 5780