[RC] need info for horse transport thru Oregon - Mary Ann Spencer

Any one know of any out of the ordinary requriements for transport thru OR?  I have heath certif, coggins, shots record, bill of sale, registration papers and will be getting the brand inspector done.  TX doesn't require brand inspection and it took a bunch of phone calls to find one.  Locally was told: never been asked that in my 20 yrs as a livestock inspector.  But he found one who can do the job.  SOOOOOOOOO is there anything else that someone might know about?  The NW is more difficult than the other states I have traveled and I have trailered to NC and to CA.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks. mas