From: Chris Paus
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:44 PM
Subject: [RC] scientific research

<snip>

That's when I got to test my hypothesis. Mare did a drop shouldered spook spin. I flew off her left side. I landed first on my hip, then back. I held on to the reins, when said mare decided to see how far she could haul me. When I let go of the reins I did indeed BOUNCE. My body bounced, my neck snapped backwards and I smacked my head on very dry, drought ridden Kansas clay... pretty much like hitting concrete.

After I assessed the damage and realized that I was going to live, I also realized that my hypothesis would never become a theory because it was just disproven. Now I know that to really debunk this hypothesis, one would have to repeat the experiment several times. I'm asking for volunteers. You can do the experiment on your own time under varying conditions. The only requirement is that you must be over 50 years of age!

Thanks. Let me know the results of your field studies. (oh, please wear a helmet... I did and thank goodness!)

chris and ali whose halo slipped quite a bit

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com