[RC] Responses to Myths on Flex Panel Saddles - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Gary jgranch@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marv's example of a fishing rod does not accurately define what a flex panel
system saddle does. Flex systems contour and apply even pressure from tip to
tip, top to bottom and even in the middle.  There are approximately 400 square
inches of surface to make contact as they flex to the contour of the back of
the horse. The (2) flex system panels (one on each side of the horse back) flex
making contact with most all the back area with the exception of the spine
area. This allows a 150# riders weight to be approximately (.38) of a pound per
square inch.  Whereas a standard saddle using the same rider distributes 6.25
pounds per square inch.  As you may know, 4 or more pounds per square inch can
cause damage.

A standard saddle is a splint that's bars bridge as the horses back changes
from season to season and can not make full contact.  All the padding in the
world can not make an ill fitting saddle fit better.  Ask yourself, Would you
buy a size 18 pair of boots and just pad them up with socks to fit? I think
not. Flex systems have been around for over 20 years and have been proven to
work great as they can be used with a minimal padding of less than 1/2 inch or
non at all.

Some companies are just starting and others have been around for a while
building and testing flex systems.  No matter whose you try, you will find your
horse performs better with a flex system than a standard saddle.

The backs on our horses and our customers have never been better. No more
buying a new saddle when you change horses.  My personal Flex Panel Saddle has
been used on hundreds of horse and has fit almost every breed know.  Will just
one of your standard saddles do that?

http://www.4asaddle.com/index%20faqs.htm