[RC] glycogen loading - April Allison

 I am fairly well adept at managing my own blood sugar during exercise. Lots of practice.  Oversimplified, I should be managing my horses diet  during training as if he were diabetic also?  But since he is not, a higher bloodsugar is less likely to cause an issue than the possibility of a drop in bloodsugar? Like eating glucose tabs on extended hikes.
April, Byhalia MS