[RC] re: TI's Answer to Angie - mary

Ti wrote:  I will not be bullied, or even influenced, by authoritative-sounding idiots. Many are."

For a minute I honestly thought that was someone responding to you.  If you really want to benefit horses and endurance, why don't you say things in a more palliative manner instead of enjoying rubbing everyone's noses in it? Why go out of your way to turn people away from listening to you.  I have been reading the information you have shared with us in spite of you.  You spoke of "extremely ugly people," which is the way you come off when you say things the way you do.  You must be an extremely unhappy person to be so angry - which by saying this, I am sure I will set you off.   I'm sure you would label me as fluff or a stupid cow, but you really know nothing about us personally when you label us.  Five years ago, I finally was able to get back into having horses after 30 years of raising a family and not being able to afford them.  Three years ago, I found out about endurance.  I don't want to hurt my horses, and I am not in this to win.  I want to enjoy my horse and my life and be with other people that are enjoying their horses. In these 3 years, I have learned a lot, considering that I have a life away from horses too.  Much of what I have learned is from Ridecamp and the literature or web sites suggestions members have given me and I really appreciate it. Ridecamp has been encouraging and is a great place for me to go to get help and ask questions.  I do not take everything I read as God's own truth, but judge it with the little pea brain a fluffy cow like me has. You - ti -could be the most intelligent, insightful, knowledgeable horse person around.....it is  just too bad that in order to learn from your studies, we need to be insulted and treated like half-wits. Just think of all the things that you do not know about in the world.  If people disseminated information to you as arrogantly as you do to us, how much would you learn? How hard would it be to treat us with kindness and respect?  I would really like to not have to listen to you in spite of you.

Mary O.