Re: [RC] Competing WITHOUT e-lytes - Cynthia Eyler

It's my understanding that the 'foam' is caused by a surfactant in the sweat glands that has accumulated (has not been continually flushed out during regular exercise).  The lack of foam, however, certainly does not necessarily indicate a fit horse by endurance standards.

BTW, what do you consider moderate weather conditions in terms of heat and humidity?

Cindy