Re: [RC] Answer to Angie - Joe Long

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:12:02 EDT, Tivers@xxxxxxx wrote:

I will not be bullied, or even influenced, by authoritative-sounding idiots.

ROTFLMAO.  Talk about a pot calling a kettle black.

Many are. I've been in the horse business for 33 years and have always fought
the verbal battles so that my warriors could continue on doing things
differently without having to fight those fights as well. I will continue that
practice until I die. It's the least I can do for those working hard on the
front
lines. I don't expect you to understand this, and, in truth, I don't care if
you
do.

As they say, sometimes you have to crack some eggs if you want to eat. There
are dozens of my people on RC, among them, Bill Proctor, who has done a great
deal to benefit endurance. You can see what they've tried to do to him, simply
because he was reporting exercises that some droolers didn't think with
possible, and   doing experiments with carbohydrate supplementation that
others
found to be against their "religion".

These are extremely ugly people,

There's that pot--kettle--black thingy again.

Heidi the ringleader. She is a legally
disciplined vet whose license was taken away for some serious infraction--I
don't
know that story, and don't give a damn about what brought her down--except
that
she is a legally proven liar and continues to lie, just to hurt another
innocent person. She and her little cabal deserve all I can give them. Whether
that
offends the sensibilities of some or not. What is just, is just.

Some, like yourself, prefer the Disneyland view of life. It's very peaceful
and pleasant, so long as you can deny the realities around you and can remain
passive and uninvolved. That's ok--different strokes for different folks. But
history has taught us, over and over again, that passivity in the face of
naked
aggression is worse than a big mistake--it is immoral in itself.

So save your comfortable sanctimony for someone else. doesn't sell here.

This has got to be the most arrogant, pompous, self-serving and FOOLISH post
I've ever seen on Ridecamp, bar none.  You've outdone yourself, Tom.
Congratulations.

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx