Re: [RC] Training techniques for both human and animal/grey area - Vistalargo

Title: AOL Email
I want to add after just reading a book called "The Tao of Equus" (Linda Kohanov) it reaffirms that what I suspected of mankind not being the higher form of being in the mix! we crosstrain our bodies but what we all need to address is tuning sensitivity to new heights in soul and spiritual realms to common ground where horses can help us to mental fitness so the possibility that ones body can heal and help in the team membership. True balance is equalized to gain optimum "performance" when navigating as stewards. In this sport we are driven toward new insights for the sake of our guardians. Seeking is believing. Knowing is to weep! Choose to weep with joyful tears and leave pain behind. Paths to the other world are closer than we may be aware.