[RC] Beet Pulp/Bill & smokey - Sherman

>Wait!  I thought Bill and Smokey were totally debunked...what=
 did I miss?  I remember the bet, I remember someone going out to=
 see the famous "Smokey" and I remember that it was all proven to=
 be smoke (pardon the pun) and mirrors....no?>

No. That was the alpha cow version. Bill would not ask his=
 friends to "testify" for him. However, his work was published in=
 great detail on Horsescience, as it happened, and many have=
 benefitted from it. I kept my word and paid the $1000 by=
 default. Pissed me off to have to do that, but that's Bill.     =

Okay, please clue us in, what's this Bill & Smokey thing all about?

Kathy