[RC] Reply to Tom's Reply to Laura - Laura Hayes

Well, if that title isn't 'fluffy' I don't know what is...

Tom, I would love to share more of the Pan Am experience than my personal account of meeting you, but I work, am on the BoD (two hour teleconference meeting tonight), chair of the Welfare committee (I am facilitating that meeting in two days) and have a family to raise and horses to ride, so my responses to RC are quite short these days.

I have to work 20 hours in the next two days to leave for Michigan for a 100 miler.  Maybe when I get back I can fulfill your expectations...I will, though, try not to ride 'fluffy'....

BTW, we DO NOT have a slew of dead endurance horses in the US- in fact, of the 6 that died at, during or after AERC events last year, only two died of anything that MAY be considered exercise induced, and those are not certain.  That is of 21000 starts.  I know, I do the death reports.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741