[RC] American-Flex Saddles - Posted for a friend - Kathy Macki - Jonni

Because I think their are always two sides to a story, I sent the previous
post to Hill View Farms, in case they did not subscribe to Ridecamp. (which
they don't). They asked that I send this reply to the list, regarding post:

http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp/archives/past/05/30/msg00494.html

I have no opinion on this, other than I hate to see these things hit a
public forum, and not hearing both sides of the story.
Jonni
*******

YES this is TRUE! And please post this as the follow up to that letter.

Note from Hill View Farms:  Hill View Farms was also appalled and even more
so, as Karen was in the way Germany handled their warrantee.

Because of this behavior on the part of American Saddles of Germany, we are
reviewing our list of manufactures and will be considering a suitable
alternative.

Due to this and other insistences of warrantee issues,  Hill View Farms -
does what few other retailers would do in respect to customer service and on
7/5/05 (before Karen's posting), issued a $210.00 credit to help off set any
expenses that Karen Bahrman incurred. We felt that she was NOT alone and we
wanted her to know and Germany, that we supported her in her efforts.  Hill
View Farms will continue to be an advocate for the consumer and will make
sure that we stand by our mission statement of :

"I will continue to search out, find and carry only those products from
manufactures who provide the quality and service that we ourselves expect" ~
Cathy.

~ Cathy Sheets Tauer "Helping one customer at a time"
Add this link to your favorites:  www.american-flex.com
If you want a catalog of Proven Products for Horse and Rider" or to place an
order call, fax and / or email your address. 507-723-5937  or toll free
866-723-5937