[RC] Fort Valley room in trailer? OOPS - Priscilla Worth

OOPS - entered the wrong email address for replies!
If you can help with trailering my horse to Fort Valley in October, please reply to  sillamet00@xxxxxxxxx

FYI - I have out of state friends I'm meeting there and a paddock reserved - you won't be "obligated" to invite me into your tent, entertain me, etc - I just need a ride for my horse to Fort Valley anytime Thurs or Fri and back on Sunday.

Thanks!

priscilla

pguard1001-sundayrider@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello...
Guess it's time to jump in and quit sitting on the sidelines! I am planning on doing the No. VA Fort Valley (Saturday) 50 mile in October but  - darn! - I don't have a trailer yet. If anybody going to the Fort Valley ride is able to pick up a hitchiker, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Info: Horse location: No Virgina/Fairfax Station/Oliver's Stables
Dates: pick up Fri Oct 21 (or even Thurs pm, I guess), return Sunday
Can contact me directly at: pguard1001-sundayrider@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Priscilla

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert Heinlein